Hello Everyone! Welcome to my Blog. I am so glad you stopped by. My name is Robin or "Aunt Robbie" to those that are dearest to my heart. I have been reading blogs for a little over a year now. I have wanted to do one for myself, but wasnt sure if I could do it. Well, let me tell you... it was SUPER EASY!!!! I can't wait to show my sister-in-law, who has asked me to help her set one up.
Just a little about myself. I am 37 years old and I am an aunt to 2 beautiful neices and 2 handsome nephews. ( They each own a peice of my heart, but SHHH! don't tell them, don't want them to get the BIG Head! ;) ) I have 2 brothers and a sister in law that I love very much. My dad has retired and is loving it! Because of God's Grace, Mercy and Unconditional Love, I am not perfect-- just Forgiven! Praise the Lord!!
Have a Blessed Day and Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment